Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Training Report From Week 2

This is a little late but here it is.

Last week including the marathon I got in over 7 hours and 30 minutes of training.

I got two runs in covering 32.3 miles
I got two bike rides on the trainer - 1 hour & 40 minutes worth with a low heart rate
I did a good bit of push ups, pull ups, crunches, & air squats.

I did not get in any swims last week. I'm kinda mad at myself for not finding the time to hit the pool. I was only about 2 & 1/2 hours off of my training plan for the week.

By the way - Cinderella likes Marathoners.

1 comment:

George Houston said...

Thanks for reading.

I think I took swim lessons at the local YMCA but I was not a very good swimmer as a kid.

When I joined the swim team in High School is when I figured out how to swim.