Thursday, August 27, 2009

Coming Spring of 2010

I want to let you guys know that my wife and I will be expecting our second child next spring. We are VERY Excited and Nervous! There is so much to do and so many things that we are going to have to get before the baby gets here.


I would like to have another girl but my wife would like a boy but at the end of the day we both want a healthy baby. As of right now I'm not sure when the baby will get here. My wife thinks it will be late March or Early April. We will know more after we go to the doctor in a few weeks.

I guess in the mean time I need to go ahead and get the baby jogging stroller out of storage and put some air in the tires.

Life Is Good!

7 comments:

Marlene said...

Congratulations! Wonderful news! Another future triathlete. :)

Jay said...

um... I don't think we even have that anymore, do we?

Jamie said...

That is awesome. Congrats man! Sarah Jane will have a new friend to play with.

Send my well wishes to the misses too.

Lindsay said...

congrats to both of you!! good luck in the tri this weekend too!

Ashley said...

YAY!!!! CONGRATS!!!

trialsoftraining said...

AWESOME!! CONGRATS!! :)

Relentless Forward Commotion said...

aww congratulations!! Babies are such amazing blessings!