Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Checking In

Hey Guys! I just wanted to check in. The fam and I are on Hilton Head Island. We have been hanging out here all week and will be here for a few more days. I must say running on the beach rocks! I don't think I could every get tired of it. Here is the view from our room.




Before I got to the beach I've been Very Busy. I am now the new Program Director for the running group in my town, Albany Run Walk. We follow the Jeff Galloway Method of Run/Walk/Run. We have just under 100 members.

I've been planing the kickoff for our 2010 - 2011 Training Program for our Group. We are training for the Albany Marathon and Half Marathon. The kickoff for the new season will be August 21 at 8:00 AM at Phoebe Northwest. If you live in Albany you should come out and check us out. We have pace groups for all skill levels.

I also got my picture in the paper a few weeks back. Here is the pic with me and the former Program Director.


CLICK HERE To Read The Story

Also I made a list of top 50 Informative & Inspiring Blogs for Triathletes. To see the whole list Click Here

Life Is Good!

No comments: