Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Kony 2012

Today I was on Twitter and I saw Kony2012 trending.  But when I first read it I thought is said Kona 2012 and I was wondering why Ironman Kona was trending so I decide to click on the link to see what was up.  Turns out it was something completely different. 

I saw a link to this video below.  PLEASE take some time and watch it. 
It's worth it. 






Invisible Children has been important to me and my wife for a several years now.  So, when I saw this and the Kony 2012 movement I thought I can do my part to make Joseph Kony famous.  The way I see it this is my small part of the internet and maybe I can introduce you to the Kony 2012 movement.  I encourager you to blog, tweet, or facebook about Joseph Kony. 

You can go to Kony2012.com for more info and to sign the pledge.  I just did.  Let's put a stop to this injustice. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

please share this. this makes me want to cry and cry and cry. please donate money to this progam. put yourselves in there shoes. would you want someone to help you??

Anonymous said...

Lets stop Kony! Do whatever you can to stop him!

Anonymous said...

You know, only 30% of your donations will go to Uganda.
I think it is wrong too but please donate to something
more trustworthy like Amnesty International.