Thursday, March 15, 2012

Put Me In Coach

This afternoon my little guy will start playing organized sports.  Yes you read that right my 23 month old son will be playing organized sports.  I know you think I’m crazy (and I maybe).  But he is into running, throwing the ball, and playing outside.  So, when I saw that the YMCA was having Itty Bitty Sports for 2-4 years olds I was sold.  He will be playing 2 weeks of soccer, 2 weeks of basket ball, and 2 weeks of baseball.  He will have his own jersey and everything.  I’m not sure how we are going to do but I know he is going to love it. 
 
In order to get ready we got him a tee for the backyard.  I’ve been working with him a little bit with this.  Here’s a video Raleigh worrying about everything but hitting the ball (Spoiler alert he does hit it in the end). 




Growing up I played baseball, golf, and swimming.  As his dad I’m going to try and do my best not to push him into anyone sport but let him decide on what (if any) sport he wants to play. 

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

That's awesome! Promote more activity and hopefully he will enjoy it. Hope the other parents are able to keep the competition out of it, for now :)