Monday, April 2, 2012

March Totals

Running Totals:  82 Miles

March has been my most consistent month of running for me in a long time.  Ever since I did the AlbanyHalf Marathon I’ve been excited about running again.  After taking a break from working out when my son was born it has been nice to be able to get back out there.  Running has become fun again. 

Also the last few weeks I’ve been lucky enough to have my daughter come out with me while I run. A couple of times this month she has tagged along with me on her bike while I’ve ran.  It’s been nice to have her out there with me.  Her longest ride with me has been 5.2 miles and she is doing this with ease. 

Upcoming Races:  1

My next race will be April 28.  However I don’t know which race I’ll be running.  I want to do the Country MusicHalf Marathon.  There is a good chance that I will be doing this race but something could come up and prevent us from going to Nashville that weekend.  But I’m keeping my fingers crossed that we can and I’m training like I’m going to do that race. 

If for some strange reason that we I don’t get to do that one there is a local 8 mile trail race that same day and I will be doing that one. 

Hair Cut Totals:  2

Raleigh got his hair cut off this month.  We didn’t want to do it but we had to because he has been twisting his hair ever since he was a baby and now it has caused a bald spot to form.  We are hoping that because we cut it short that he won’t be able to get a hold of it an twist it and maybe this will break him of this habit. 



In related news, I got my hair cut for the first time in 2012.

The Walking Dead Episodes Watched:  12

Apparently I’m late to The Walking Dead Party because all of my friends have been watching it all along.  The past weekend my wife and I have been staying up till 2 AM watching it because we can get enough of it and we got to know what happens next. 




Big Announcements:  1

Also if you didn’t see my post about my wife’s new blog you should check it out.  We have finally announced to the world that we are looking to adopt.  We are very excited about this.  Her blog is going to take you thru our journey.

Websites:  2

I found this new website that I like called about.me -  my page is about.me/georgehouston. It’s a great place to put all you social networking sites, websites, and blogs all on one page. 

I also started using the dailymile.com.  If we are not friends on there you shouldlook me up.

No comments: