Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Mezamashii Run Project

Two weeks ago I received a new pair of Mizuno running shoes as part of Mezamashii Run Project.  Mezamashii is the Japanese word for Brilliant. What Mizuno is looking to do is give more runners a ‘brilliant’ run with their shoes.  This run project is where Mizuno is giving away FREE shoes to runners  who are passionate about running and are going to talk about how Awesome (which I think so) Mizuno shoes are.  Mizuno doesn’t want to spend millions of dollars on advertising but yet give away their shoes to runners. 
I guess you could say its a grass roots campaign.

So what I did was I went HERE and applied to become part of the Mezamahii Running Project.  About week or two later I got an email from Mizuno saying that I had been selected.  I gave them some more of my info and they sent me my New FREE Wave Alchemy 12. 

I have run in these shoes now for about two going on three weeks and I love them.  I’ve run in this same style Mizunos before and have nothing but great running in them. 

For the record Mizuno is not paying me or asked me to say nice things about them. However since they are so nice and I do like them I think that you should know how cool there are. 

If you want more info about this Mezamashii Run Project or if you want to be apart of it CLICK HERE and check it out. 

1 comment:

Julie @ ROJ Running said...

I see posts about this project a lot, yet somehow missed it was possible to apply. I always thought people were chosen randomly and by good luck. Maybe I'll throw my hat in the ring now!