Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Week 16 & Half

This is all of my workouts for July 2008

(To read it you will have to click on the picture)



I work up this morning and wandered why my legs are so stiff, and I guess this is why. I've been trying to get 3 swims, 3 bikes, and 3 runs in every week. I've not been 100% on that goal every week. But as you can see I've only take one day off each week.

I think the hardest part of being a triathlete is not the training. That's easy, just go long and easy. The hard part is trying to balance everything else and still get the work outs in.

So week 16 of the training went as good as can be expected. I had Sarah Jane for most of the week. I got all 3 of my bikes rides in, doing over 100 miles for the week. I got all 3 of my runs but only 2 swims. I told myself that I would get all my work outs in this week but I don't the way work is going I'd be lucky to get most of them in.

So, today I will rest my legs because I've got my long run in the morning. My training schedule calls for a run of a 100 minutes.

No comments: