Saturday, September 27, 2008

Chili & Falcons Pic's


Last weekend I was a judge at a chili cook off in Valdosta, Ga. We were tailgating before the VSU Blazer Football Game. I had a great time hanging out with my big brother eating some of the Best Sausage and chili around. The clouds keep the heat down and made it nice to be outside all day.


Right before the game is when everybody started to show up. The band came out and played. The cheerleaders and dance line girls lined the streets and the football players did a walk thru before the game. It was like the Dawg Walk that the Georgia Bulldogs do.


Then on Sunday Sarah Jane and I went up to see the Falcons. I had a blast and I think Sarah Jane did too. Sarah Jane is learning a lot about football. I'm not sure if she likes the game & atmosphere or hanging out with her dad. Big thanks to Joey for the great seats.

No comments: