Friday, October 24, 2008

Big Weekend

As of right now it is this weekend is shaping up to be jammed pack with. Here is a list of things that I know are on the schedule.

1. Running the Boston Half Marathon. I get pumped about any races that I run but the longer the race the more nervous / excited I get. Right now I'm checking the weather very hour on the hour to see if the rain will go away and to see how cold it will be. If you don't know I hate being cold. Plus I'm am not excited about getting up at 5:00 am.

2. UGA vs LSU. I've told my wife that I will do whatever until 3:30 on Saturday. This game is going to be a good one. I'm hopin the Dawgs can knock of the Cajuns and end their national championship hopes. Love to see Knowshon run for over 100 yards. I think I hate LSU as bout as much as I hate being cold. Well, ... maybe more. Go Dawgs! GATA!

3. Haunted House. Jay has found a hunted house here in town. She is more excited about it then I am but I do like to get in the the spirit of Halloween. However I don't think it is going to be that scary. I'm planing on it being dark and random people jumping out and touching me. Yeah. But all in all it will be cool.

4. Life Group. A small group from my church will be coming over to my house. I love to have company over to my house. But the only problem is I've got to find some time to get my yards done. With all of the rain over the past two days it has push back the time for me to get the yards done. Looks like I will be mowing & edging on Sunday.

5. Kingdom of Heaven. If I can find time tonight I plan on watching this movie tonight. I enjoy watching a good movie or T.V. show before I run or race. It helps me to not think about the long run I have to do very early in the morning.

The best part of this weekend is I'm off to be with my family. Who knows if we can find time I know my wife wants to carve pumpkins.

2 comments:

Jay said...

6. Check Postsecret on Sunday.

(I just noticed that you linked them...)

Anonymous said...

Number three sounds like a night spent at a 60s swingers party lol.

Also, number 7 can be that if you check out the myspace of Postsecret, you can get a few unseen secrets, and he usually has some questionaire for someone in the habit of finding lost cameras, notes, or the like...if you haven't checked it out yet, the url is: http://www.myspace.com/postsecret