Wednesday, April 29, 2009

21 Questions

I was taged by Trails of Training about several weeks ago. I just now had time to sit down & do this. So here are 21 random questions me.

1. What are your current obsessions?

Fantasy Baseball. I know I’m a dork but I love it. The Braves pitching staff is killing me & I can’t find a starting catcher. Anybody got any tips?

2. Which item from your closet are you wearing most often?

My green flip flops. Had them for years & love'em

3. Last thing I bought for myself?

A frame for a poster that I bought at the Country Music Marathon.

4. What’s for dinner?

Spicy Romano Chicken with bowtie pasta. Yum!

5. Say something to the person who tagged you:

What Up!

6. What is one item you could not live without?

My computer! Just go a new because I wore my last one out. I'm always on it.

7. Vacation spots you must visit before you die?

I’m not much for travel. I’d rather stay at home. But on the other hand my wife would love to go anywhere anytime. And since we are married till death do us part, I guess we would have to go to Paris and Australia.

8. Two things to do before you die:

1. Complete an Ironman
2. Walk my daughter down aisle

9. What are you reading right now?

Does Facebook count???

10. What is the last movie you saw and enjoyed?

I love you man was pretty funny.

11. What’s your guilty pleasure?

Playstation. I could play it all day & all night.

12. What’s your favorite smell?

To tell the truth, I can’t smell very good. I think it is because I was on the swim team for years and all the chlorine going up my nose has messed up my sense of smell.

13. Best thing you ate or drank lately?

Went to a Japanese Stake House the night before last and it was soooo goooood!

14. Favorite Quote?

“You can’t fix stupid”

15. Describe one of your happiest moments.

Simple, the day I married my wife.

16. What’s one thing you can’t go a day without doing?

Giving my little girl a hug.

17. What do you have an addiction to?

Working out. If I don’t do something I’ll go crazy. Is that a bad thing?

18. What’s your favorite holiday?

Christmas. It’s the most wonder time of the year!

19. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone (no texting!) ?

My boss.

20. What is on your calendar coming up this month?

Beach Trip at the end of May.

21. What are your ‘hidden’ hobbies? Things you do besides running for a little outlet!

I like to play my guitar. I never have the time to play it anymore but I’ll still enjoy playing it every once in a while.

Now it’s time for me to tag….

Janey & Me

Blondie

3 comments:

Learning As I Go said...

Ahh..I love the one: Walk my daughter down the aisle, and married my wife. Too sweet.

Anonymous said...

haha I love #5. heyyy! and #9 - we'll count that. lol

you might have to share that chicken recipe too, that sounds awesome!

George Houston said...

lol. it is awesome & they will cook it for you at johnny carinos.