Thursday, April 30, 2009

Team OneVerse

I've joined Team OneVerse in raising money for Bible translation. I'll be running the Augusta 70.3 Ironman in September to raise money & awareness about OneVerse.

What is OneVerse?

Today, nearly 200 million people representing over 2200 language groups are still waiting to hear God's message of hope in a language that they can understand best. OneVerse is a program of The Seed Company that enables you to help make God’s message available to people groups who are without the witness of His Word. This happens in the language that speaks to their hearts, the language they understand best, their mother-tongue.

I Need Your Help!

For just $26 you can translate one verse of the bible for the The Rutara people group in South Asia. Right now, the Rutara people are isolated from God’s truth because they don’t have the Scriptures in their own language. By sponsoring me you can help get them the world of God. All you have to do is click here on this link:

http://www.oneverse.org/groups/giving-type/35041

From this link you will have to options

1. You can become a monthly partner and give $26 every month to help the cause.
2. You can give a onetime donation of $26.

My goal is to raise $1,500 by the time I run the Augusta Ironman. But I can't do it without you. I need your support.

No comments: