Friday, June 19, 2009

Big Weekend

I can't wait for the weekend to start. I will be going down to see my nephew on Saturday for his birthday party. I can't believe that he is SIX years old. I asked Cole what he wanted for his birthday and he told me that he wanted the video game Up for the Wii. What!?! I have a nephew that can play video games now??? What happened? I feel so old for some reason. Or am I just jealous that he has a Wii and I don't? Maybe it is a little of both.

I believe his birthday party will be at the bowling alley. So that should be fun. I love to bowl but I'm not that good at it. After the party I'm sure that we will all go back to the house and swim and play the Wii. It should make for a good Saturday. Here is Cole at his birthday party last year.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMlCTd_8PLY

On Sunday I'm not sure what my girls have planned for me. They haven't told me too much. I'm sure it will be fun whatever we do. Here is Sarah Jane last year on Father's Day. We were down in Florida with my Dad going for a ride on his boat. Sorry about the audio.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B27tSeD2AQ

Training Update:
Well, there is not much to talk about because as of right now I haven't done anything this week since Tuesday. I'm exhausted and sore. I think the problem is that I got behind on my sleep and my body is having trouble trying to recover. Tuesday night I went with my wife and my buddy & his wife to see the late showing of the movie The Hangover. I didn't get to bed early enough and I've been "hung-over" ever since. I'm hoping that I can get in some workouts this weekend to help out my totals for the week.

Life Is Good!

3 comments:

Learning As I Go said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. Have a great Father's Day. The video of your daughter is adorable.

Heather C said...

cute videos! Have you seen UP? Is the game like the movie? If so, I'm totally jealous too. that movie was awesome!!

hope you're keeping strong with Nutrition stuff too! that can definitely affect your training and energy. Other than that, rest up. give yourself a little slack, you'll be back into it Soon I'm sure. :)

George Houston said...

Blondie - Thanks for the well wishes. I had a great Father's Day.

Heather C - I didn't get to play much of the game. The part I did played you had to fly around in a airplane which was and shoot the other dogs in airplanes and that was pretty cool.