Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Blank Bible - What If?

A few years back my wife & I took a group of kids from our church to a Passion Conference in Atlanta, Ga. The bands that played were awesome & the conference had some of the best key note speakers at the time. It was one of the best church trips that I think I’ve ever went on.

While I was there Louie Giglio held up this bible and he gave this speech


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw-xraqbUCc

Ever since then I’ve felt like I need to do something to help OneVerse & to help them get the Bible translated for people that don’t have a Bible that they can read in their own langue. That is why I’ve joined Team OneVerse. Team OneVerse is a group of runners who are trying to raise money & awareness for Bible Translation with the help of OneVerse.

Right now I’m running the Augusta 70.3 Half Ironman for this cause. If you want to sponcer me you can by CLICKING HERE. It will take less than 5 minutes and $26 will translate one verse for the Rutara People Group in South Asia. Your $26 can change peoples lives forever!

2 comments:

Dan said...

I'm in! Thanks for your effort.

George Houston said...

Thanks Dan! That means a lot!