Sunday, July 12, 2009

I've Got A New Blog

I've started a New Blog and I'm inviting you to check it out. Right now it is called Another Day Another Picture. My goal is to take a picture a day, everyday for 365 days. The idea is try and remember those everyday moments that we sometime forget. Here is the link if you want to follow a long - Another Day Another Picture.


Below is my picture for Sunday. I went to the store and stocked up on drinks. Do you think I got enough Gatorade & Protein Drinks?


4 comments:

Heather C said...

ha WHOA! That looks like a store shelf. Very impressive. How long does that last you? like, a week? ;)

sneakersister said...

Ooohhh! That 365 thing is hard! I did that over on Flickr last year. I think I lasted 2 months. Good luck!!!

Marlene said...

Yep, looks like the fridge of an athlete!

Learning As I Go said...

no chocolate milk? lol
I love gatorade...