Friday, July 10, 2009

Thank You!

I want to say Thank You to my blogging friends who are helping me raise money for Bible translation and Team OneVerse. It means a lot when people talk about my cause, post links to the cause, and even let me guest post on their blogs. My goal is to raise $1500 which will translate over 55 verse. With their help it will make it easier to reach my goal.

I especially want to say thank you to these guys for their help -

Jay - janeyandme.blogspot.com

Dana - danaelaineellis.blogspot.com

Dan - danieldenardo.blogspot.com


If you want to sponsor me you can. The cost is $26. Just Click Here!


I also understand that budgets are tight and sometimes you don't have the extra money. But if you want to help you can by helping me get the word out. If you have a blog, twitter, facebook or any other social networking site I would appreciate if you could help me get the word out. If you want to you can put a link to Team OneVerse. Also if you would like I would love to do a guest post to let your readers know about my cause. Anything would be appreciated.

Also this is my 275th post. So, thank you to all my readers who give me tips, comments and for keeping me honest. This blog is something that I enjoy because of you guys who keep me going. Thank you for reading and especially for you comments!

No comments: