Thursday, July 23, 2009

My New Toy

Last Sunday I got me a 'New' 1971 Ford 100 Ranger XLT. I've been told that it has a 460 V8 engine in it. It is solid steel and it runs like a champ. I'm not much of a handy man but I'm learning. I've done more "manly" things this week and I've done in my life. So far I've changed out my brake lights, put wiper blades on, installed seat belts, and installed and air filter. I've also had new two new tires put on. The truck needs a lot more work but it runs good. The is no radio, A/C, or Heater. It's been fun driving this loud truck. I think I'm getting about 9 miles to the gallon. But gas is cheep when you don't have a car payment. Here are some pictures of the truck.












2 comments:

Jay said...

You forgot your tagline.

Why didn't you post a picture of that lovely headliner...

hmmmm.

hahah, Love you. This truck... not so much. :)

Learning As I Go said...

looks like you have your work cut out for you. Have fun!