Friday, July 17, 2009

Seven Years Ago Today

Seven years ago today was the day I met my wife for the first time. Well, that is how I remember it. Truth is she knew who I was a lot longer before I knew who she was. I know I’m Jerk. My wife tells the detailed story of how we meet on her blog. The above picture was taken at Camp Wiregrass back in 2002. I took some kids from my youth group to camp that year and little did I know I would fall in love. Who knew that I would marry a girl that I meet at church camp.

So, seven years later we are still together and still smillin'



Life is Good.

7 comments:

Learning As I Go said...

ah how sweet, congrats you two

Ashley said...

Aaaww, very sweet - congrats! :)

sneakersister said...

Congratulations!

Marlene said...

Awww, cute photos. Congratulations!

Jay said...

what do you want? :)

No matter how mixed up it may seem, these are MY thoughts and how I see it said...

Very sweet!!!!

Anonymous said...

thats awesome, congrats to you two :) great pictures - as always!