Thursday, August 6, 2009

It's BIGGER than me

It's hot outside, I'm tired when I get home from work, I've been ran over by a car, and had my bike totaled. And despite all my bad luck I’m still training for the Augusta 70.3. Because it's bigger than me. Lord willing I’ll have my bike back in time and be able to train for this race. For those of you who don’t know I’m also doing this race to raise money and awareness for OneVerse.org. I’ve team up with a group of runners and triatheltes who are racing to raise money for this cause.

I’m asking my readers for help. For just $26 will sponsor one verse. You see, OneVerse.org goal is to translate the Bible in to all langue groups. Right now there are 196 million people that can not read the Bible in their own langue because it has not been translated yet. Your donation can help change someone’s life and even someone’s family forever.

If you want to sponsor me just click here

Every journey begins with One Step – One Verse


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFc1sxEATd0

No comments: