Sunday, August 30, 2009

Winnersville Triathlon Race Results 2009

They have the Winnersville Triathlon Race Results for 2009 posted HERE


For what it's worth here are my splits.


On the 440 yard Swim pluse the run to T1 was a time of 9:54 which was the 17th fastest swim time.

On the 14 mile Bike I had a time of 44:48 and that was 37 fastest bike split.

On the 5K Run I had a time of 26:14 which was the 32 fastest run split.

Total Time of 1:20:55. I was second in my Age Group and 29th overall.

From these split it tells me what I already know. I need to spend more time on the bike and run. My swim is good enough to get the job done. I think the rest of my time before the Iroman 70.3 Augusta will be spent on the bike.

2 comments:

Julie @ ROJ Running said...

Looking good, hope you had a great time and at least you know where to work now which always helps in the training process

Lindsay said...

still looks like a solid performance to me. now you have a benchmark to work off of and some ideas of what to 'tweak' for the half-iron.