Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Virtual Run / Aug Totals

Yesterday I was asked to come out today and be a part of a “Virtual Run” for the new Riverfront Run 5K Course.  If you don’t know what Virtual Run is – It’s where they video tape the course and show it at the race Expo.  The race director wanted to have a few runners to be out in front of the video.  The new course is very cool.  It’s along the Greenway beside the river and there is about half mile trail loop beside the river.  I would say that 80% of the course is covered with trees which is nice. 


My running these days have been hit or miss.  I will get about 3 or 4 runs in one week and then nothing the next week.  For the month of August I was able to cover just over 27 miles.  As I’m slowly trying to get back into running  I’m thinking about some spring Marathons / Half Marathons to possibly train for. 

No comments: