Friday, October 3, 2008

Last 12 Months of Running


Above is a graph of the amount of miles I've ran each month going back to October of 2007. Yes, I am a running Nerd. I keep up with all of my miles that I've ran. So make fun all you want but you can't manage what you can't measure.

I was looking at my training log and have noticed I need to start logging in the miles. I want to do a few marathons in the Spring of 09. I've learned that Marathons are like Algebra Test - you can't cram for them and expect ever thing to go well. So I'd better get to work.

I'm hoping to make my training more consent. The Play Station 3 has been the biggest reason for the lack of training. I would like to do two short runs during the week and one long run on the weekend with my running group. I think that way I can spend the most time with my family and still meet my goals of finishing the Spring Marathons.

No comments: