Thursday, July 9, 2009

How Many Languages Are Left?

This banner is a list of every language left on earth that still has no Bible. When you see it up close, it has an amazing effect. But that power is nothing compared to the power of God’s Word in your own heart language.

If you want to know more I got this from the Team OneVerse Blog.

Right Now I'm training for the Augusta 70.3 in September to help raise money for Bible Translation. There are thousands of people right now waiting to read God's word in their own language. You can help by sponsoring me. For $26 you can get one verse translated. All you have to do is CLICK HERE.

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower. I'm following you as well. :)

All the best in your fundraising and training!