Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tips Treaks and Treats

Here are a few Tri Runner approved triathlon and endurance sports related podcast. You can download all of these for free in iTunes.


The Age Grouper

Zen & The Art of Triathlon

Stay Tuned Report

Swim Bike Run TV

Tacboy 'n Bigun Podcast

Tri The Mango

Triathete’s Coffee Shop

YOGAmazing

I love podcast because I can learn a lot about triathlons from listening to what other people are doing. I’m always looking for other good podcast to listen to. So, what’s on your ipod?

3 comments:

Colin Hayes said...

I probably listen to TOO many! Here's my list:
Adam20
Brandon's Marathon
The Competitors Radio Show
Dirt Dawg's Rambling Diatribe
Endurance Corner Radio
Endurance Planet
The Extra Mile
Flatland Ultra
Ironman Bobby
Kelownagurl Tris
Laganrunner
Phedippidations
The Quadrathon Podcast
Runners Round Table
Running From The Reaper
Running on Tilt-turfcasts
Running Times
Running With the Pack
RunRunLive
Simply Stu
Stay Tuned Triathlon Report
Tri Talk
Tri the Mango
Triathletes Coffee Shop
Trilogy Running
Zen & the Art of Triathlon
4 Feet Running.

Whew! I think that's it...

George Houston said...

Man, that is a lot. Thanks. I'll have to give some of those a shot.

Colin Hayes said...

You bet! You should be able to find them all on iTunes.