Saturday, October 24, 2009

Riverfront Run 2009 Race Report

Today me and Sarah Jane ran at the Riverfront Run. I ran the 5K and she ran the 1 mile fun run. We had a blast doing. Here are just a few of the pictures from the event.

Here We Are Before the Race

This is a picture of my running club, Albany Run Walk before the race



Here is the Tri Runner Crossing the finish line with a new PR for a 5K distance. I also came in second in my age group!
Mile 1 - 6:29
Mile 2 - 14:00
Mile 3.1 - 21:04


Here is Sarah Jane and I coming up on the finish line for the 1 mile. She got a PR as well. My 5 year old ran it in 11:25! Sarah Jane is a Rock Star!


PR = Thumbs Up!

My wife took some good video from the race and a bunch of great pictures. I put it all together in a shor video. Enjoy!



Life Is Good!

2 comments:

Jay said...

You and Sarah Jane may have gotten records today for running... however, I hold the record for who can say "alright" the most times in one 3 minute video.

Proud of y'all.

Marlene said...

I think it's wonderful that you get to share this sport with your daughter. Big congrats to both of you!