Thursday, November 12, 2009

YMCA Holiday Chili Run

This Saturday I'm planing on running the The Almost World Famous YMCA Chili Run Run. At this race they have 3 different events going on. There will be a 1 mile run fun, 5K and 15K. I plan on lacing up my running shoes to do the 15K. If you are in the Albany Area you should come out and run this event with me. The YMCA does a great job putting it on. My favorite part about this race is the fact that they serve chili afterwards. Yum! But the thing is you have to run fast because the chili is so good that there might not be any left if you run too slow.





Here is a pre race pic from 2008


Me and Mrs. Tri Runner waiting for the race to start


Finishing Strong!


Enjoying A Bowl Of Chili



Life Is Good.

3 comments:

Jay said...

That picture of me = yucky.

We'll have fun this weekend! I think that my mom will even be there too! woot woot. :)

Marlene said...

Good luck at the 15K! Sounds like a great race.

Lindsay said...

mmm post-race chili sounds good! hope the race went well today!