Thursday, February 23, 2012

Race Day Playlist

Now that I’m in the final week before the Albany Half Marathon I think it’s time for me to start gearing up and getting my stuff ready.  And by stuff I mean coming up with an AWESOME Playlist for my iPod.  Below is about two and half hours worth of tunes.  As of right now this is the order.  I may do some tweaking between now and race day but this is a majority of what I’ll be listening to. 

My Question for you is - What Am I missing? 
What's on your iPod for Race Day? 


  1. Distance - Cake
  2. Send Me On My Way - Rusted Root
  3. Walkin' (For Your Love) - Widespread Panic
  4. I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) - The Proclaimers
  5. Walking On A Dream - Empire of the Sun
  6. Road To Nowhere - Talking Heads
  7. Runnin' Down A Dream - Tom Petty and The Heart breakers
  8. Walk - Foo Fighters
  9. Today - Smashing Pumpkins
  10. I Gotta A Feeling - The Black Eyed Peas
  11. Viva La Vida - Cold Play
  12. All The These Things That I've Done - The Killers
  13. Somebody Told Me - The Killers
  14. Night Jogger - The Darlings
  15. Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake
  16. Pumped Up Kick - Foster The People
  17. Run You Down - John Hermann
  18. Far Behind - Candlebox
  19. Under Pressure - Queen
  20. Another One Bites The Dust - Queen
  21. How Far We've Come - Matchbox Twenty
  22. Don't Stop 'Till You Get Enough - Michael Jackson
  23. Song Remains The Same - Led Zeppelin
  24. Sabotage - Beastie Boys
  25. Paint It Black - The Rolling Stones
  26. Black Betty - Ram Jam
  27. Holding Out For A Hero - Bonnie Tyler
  28. The Show Goes On - Lupe Fiasco
  29. Stronger - Kanye West
  30. Long Road To Ruin - Foo Fighters
  31. Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes
  32. Numb / Encore - Jay-Z and Linkin Park
  33. T.H.E. (The Hardest Ever) - will.i.am
  34. The Pretender - Foo Fighters
  35. Run This Town - Jay-Z

No comments: